6.15.2010

Mr. and Mrs. Wilhelm (Nashville Wedding Photogrpahy)

Meet Mr. and Mrs. Wilhelm!! Tasha and Josh were both so amazing to work with. I truly felt blessed just being in their presence. Tasha is so warm and welcoming; you feel like you've been her friend for years. Josh is pretty cool and laid back and just starts laughing out of nowhere when you take his picture. Their wedding was so sweet and I am so happy that I got to be a part of it. I have to send a shout out to miss Hannah Elaine for sending them my way.

Tasha and Josh, two warriors for the Lord, I know that together your purpose is mighty. I am honored to have been able to photograph your special day and I hope that I will be able to shoot more for you in the future. I pray all the blessings in the world for you both. Thanks again!!

Now, here are some favorites. It's so darn hard to pick.




























4 comments:

  1. I am so freaking proud of you! You never cease to continually impress and grow in your talent. Keep up the good work Le! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all absolutely phenomenal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!!! You rock, seester.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaaaay for josh!!! so glad you could do these. they look fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete