6.18.2010

Kenna Rayn 6 Months Old (Franklin Baby Photography)

This was pretty much a day in the life of Kenna. I got to spend all day with my bestie, her hubs, and fricking adorable Kenna!! This never gets old; watching how much they change and what they learn. I will never not be surprised and astonished at how quickly time flies. I really think that one of the most bittersweet things in life is watching your child grow. Carla and B to the Rizeyean, you guys are awesome, as always, and I am so thankful to have you all in my life. Thank you for asking me to take little Miss K's pics. It's never anything less than a pleasure, a great time, and memory made. I love you guys.












3 comments:

  1. SOOOOO Cute!!! Love that green chair too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh those photos are too cute! I love the ones in the bathtub!!

    ReplyDelete