5.24.2010

Paige: Full Post (Nashville Newborn Photography)

Ohh, so sweet and T to the INY!! Paige is so completely and utterly adorable. This was my first shoot after our little bit of flooding so I was in a bit of a tizzy. Thank goodness Amanda and her hubs were totally laid back and cool when I realized that I left all of my CF cards at home. Another thank goodness for them only being about 3 miles from my house. Lesson learned I must say. Everything is better when you work with such wonderful people.

I will tell you what it is about newborn shoots that I love. I love the beginning. I love being able to capture those sweet little sleeping smiles and the funny little faces. I love the softness of their skin and the tiny little everything about them. The best part for me comes when I realize how much in life this tiny little angel has to look forward to. A lifetime full of wonder, questions, beauty, love and laughter. So much more good than bad. Behind the camera I am dreaming about all those moments in her life that can be captured and thank God that I get the opportunity to capture some moments—even if it's just for one day. I am blessed!

Thank you Amanda and Geof for welcoming me, and forgiving me for forgetting key equipment. I had a great time and I hope to see you again in the near future!










1 comment:

  1. What a truly gorgeous collection of shots!! <3

    And you just gave me a great idea. I'm a big time knitter. I DO photograph my knitting when I'm done, but I need to start knitting things to use as props in my photography. Great idea! :D

    ReplyDelete