11.10.2010

Abercrombie Eat Your Heart Out (Charlotte, TN Family Photography)

It's been a little while since I was able to take photos of any family. My sister, Aimers, is usually the one who jumps at the chance. I bet you didn't know that I had Abercrombie models in my family. Yep, here they are. They just work for me instead. Eat your heart out Abercrombie models. My niece and nephew rock the camera.

I'm a little sad that Eastie Beastie lost his curly fro, but he is still ridiculous and adorable all the same. Kylie has such a girl attitude. I'm a little nervous about how many hearts she has already planned to crush. Watch out when you look at the photos. You seriously might die from too much cuteness.

Disclaimer: This post is quite bias =0).

I have a full family post in the near future as well. If all this cuteness doesn't do you in, then stay tuned for more.
















I mean really! How gorgeous is my little seester?! Awesome fam, awesome hubs, awesome hair, makeup, and clothes. She always looks fab! Go see her if you want her to tame your tresses too. I wouldn't use anyone else. Seriously. M.L. Crawford Salon on 12th Ave. Nashville.

No comments:

Post a Comment