10.21.2010

Baby Gavin 3 Months (Franklin Children's Photography)

Thanks to all of you guys I have been super busy!! Thank you, THANK YOU, for all of your support and booking with me.

I love doing this and putting smiles on your faces and the faces of cute adorable children—like Gavin here. I took these a few months ago and am just getting around to posting. In three months he went from his last post to this. Smiling, happy and just so stinking adorable. I almost offered to babysit for life because he is so cute. It's funny how much of a difference three months can make. The change in expression on a baby's face is the coolest thing. They are so much more aware and fidgety; getting comfortable in their brand new life. I absolutely love it!!

Hadiel and Brandon are always so welcoming and I feel right at home when I walk in. She always greets me with a great big happy smile. So sweet. I hope you all enjoy peeking around at the photos. The Lord knows I loved taking them so much. I continue to feel so incredibly blessed to be welcomed into all of your lives to captures these sweet moments. I popped in a few of his big brother and cousin too. Enjoy!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment