2.05.2009

Trying Not to Pee My Pants


I am so very, very excited. I get to meet with Hannah Elaine of hannahelaine photography, tomorrow!! This is exactly what I have been needing; to work with another photographer. She contacted me and said she likes my stuff (YEAH!!) and asked if I would like to assist her with some weddings this year. Here is what she had to say (ridiculous girly giggle)
hey,

i found out about your photography stuff through a friend of mine, bobby earle and i really enjoyed looking through your photos. you have a great eye for composition and seem to be really great at capturing the moment.
i'm not sure if this is something you're interested in at all but i'm a wedding photographer here in nashville and am looking for another person to help me shoot a few weddings this year. i have a few other people who help me out but every now and then schedules don't work out so i'm always keeping an eye open for someone who might be willing to do that. weddings are definitely their own sort of beast so i understand if it's not your thing, but if you're into the idea and wanna meet up for some coffee and chat about it let me know.

most importantly i hope i'm not insulting your skill by asking you to assist. i'm not really sure where you're at on the professionalism scale, but it's actually meant to be more of a compliment....seeing how i wouldn't ask you if you sucked :)

anyway, check out my site, see if you think i'm legit, and let me know! www.hannahelaine.com

thanks leanna!

hannah

p.s. maren is also a friend of mine, i loved the engagement photos!


Well, yes, yes I would love to assist you with some wedding shoots. I calmly try to not pee my pants. I absolutely can't wait to meet her and put an "I'm assisting Hannah Elaine with a wedding" note in my planner. Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I love her photos, and am so excited for you!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Way to go. : ) (There I go again! Arrgh.)

    ReplyDelete