5.12.2011

A Little Bit of Country

Most of you who know me, know that country music is not my favorite genre of music. I have a very select few artists that I will listen too, and even at that I only like one or two of their songs. My country movement is definitely more towards country rock or old time banjo type stuff. Think Mumford and Sons here.

Mark came home for lunch the other day and for whatever reason, maybe not paying attention because he was on the phone, he came across the Pure Country Channel. I really kind of fell for these two songs.

I love her style in this video. It's sort of 80's/90's modern mix. She's precious!



Not only do I like this song but I'm in love with this video. I absolutely love stop film effects. I WILL learn how to do this some day. It seriously keeps you completely engaged. Love, love, triple love this video!!



No comments:

Post a Comment