1.11.2011

Lollipop, Lollipop (Franklin Family Photography)

Meet the Dugger Family! This was such a fun little shoot. We went over to Tinkerbell park and found a nice little bridge off by itself and then we headed over to let the girls play. Little Ashton had a mind of her own and pranced about, looking up with an adorable grin every time you called her name. Addison made it a little harder to break the ice, so I started talking to her about her Halloween costume, and the little toy pony she brought along. She loved that pony. If you look close enough, you can see a little bit of the pony's hair in the corner of a photo. Once the girls warmed up, they ran around, hugged, got tossed into the air, slid down slides and puckered up for a nice big red lollipop.

Shoots like these are always so much fun. I love to let kids be kids so that we can capture the magic that they hold in each smile or quirky grin! Thank you Dugger family for letting me into your family for a few hours to capture your magic moments. I hope you had as much fun as I did and I'm glad the red lollipop came out of their clothes ;0).













No comments:

Post a Comment