12.30.2010

Goodbye 2010

As far as normal everyday life is concerned, this year has sort of let me down. It seems like every corner we turned there was a disaster waiting. I have never, in my 29 years, been so happy to say goodbye to a year. It always seemed so depressing to me, getting older and looking back, but I have to say that this years personal issues and life, flooding, construction, car accidents, pain, and frustrations will be disappearing with 2010. I realize my problems are small to so many others, but for me they are huge.



I'm hoping that this year I can make myself grow and not worry. I'm hoping that I can make a list of things to do afraid and do them. As Jasmine Star put it, I don't want to un-dream. Hope. Hoping. Hopeful. I will look up, even when it feels hopeless and I will hope, dream, and do things afraid. That is the shortest I can make my list of resolutions. It applies to every part of any life. It is the least that I can give back to God and all those who support me. Press on, look forward, dream big, and never look back at what you can't change. I hope I can do that this year.



A few things I'm hoping for and looking forward to this year:

Water for Elephants
Harry Potter Finale
A New Car
The Canon 5d Mark II
Lighting Class
Booking weddings, engagements and families for shoots
Band Photos
Turning 30
14 years of tough love ;)
a trip over seas
An air balloon ride
Losing 20 pounds
Using my new Instax Mini
Concerts
Comfort
Summer and the beach
True Blood nights
flood of creativity
opportunity
normalcy

No comments:

Post a Comment